Sign up and log in
If you are not a registered user, click on Sign up on the upper right-hand side of the page.
PlagScan offers two plans. One for private users and one for organizations. Select the plan Organization.
Now enter the name of your organization (e.g., name of school, university or company). Please fill in all fields marked with a red asterisk and check the box to agree to our general terms and conditions.
You are now the PlagScan administrator for your organization and its account. To work with the software directly, switch to the document manager by clicking on "Documents". For more information on the process of the plagiarism scan, see "Quick User Guide".
- Create your own plagiarism portal by adding an individual abbreviation to the portal address (for example, the name of your organization).
- Upload your organization's logo to personalize your plagiarism portal.
- Click on "Embed banner" for an overview of PlagScan banners. When you embed a banner, you'll get a 5% discount on PlagScan's user fees.
- As a trial customer, you can get test credit or request a personalized quote. If you already have an account with PlagScan, your current contract duration and credit usage will be shown instead.
- Enter the billing address for your organization.
As soon as you are logged in, the administration menu on the left side displays two options:
Organization details and User administration
Under the menu item Organization details you'll find several additional options to set up for your organization:
Would you like more people in your organization (e.g., staff or teachers) to have their own PlagScan account?
Click on User administration and select Add user. The system will ask you to provide the following user information:
- Email address
- First name
- Family name
Tip: The menu item Configure user settings allows you to add a larger group of users, for example by using an Excel spreadsheet.
The menu item "Configure user settings" contains more settings for users within your organization.
1. Change standard settings for users in your organization:
1. Change global settings for users in your organization:
For more information on the integration of PlagScan via Plugin/API, and a quick user guide to the submission portal, see the instructions for "Experts".
Please choose a category of use