GroupsGroups Fri, 08/04/2017 - 16:21
- Click on Group in the left menu.
- Click on Add Group.
- Enter a name for your group.
- Select a user to become admin of the group.*
- Confirm your selection.
*PlagScan automatically suggests users from your user list.
Overview of Groups
The list will provide you with an overview over all groups created for your organization.
- Group Name:
- Name of the Group.
- Group Admin:
- The administrator’s username or first and last name.
- Number of Users:
- The number of users designated to this subdivision.
- PP Used:
- The group’s amount of used PlagPoints.
- Select the group you want to edit.
- Make your desired changes within the group’s name or administration. Only priorly created users can be chosen as admin of a group and only for one group. As administrator of the organization, you cannot be a group administrator.
- Change the settings allowed by the organization. However, this configuration is influenced by the options of the organizational level. The group-administrator can reset the changed options to the one of the organization level by clicking on the reset button.
- Confirm changes by clicking the blue button Change Group.
- Select the group you want to delete.
- Press the red Delete button.
- Confirm the deletion.
Assign User to group
As an administrator, you are able to assign users to subdivisions.
- Go to Users in the left menu.
- Select the users by clicking on their usernames or the checkbox left to those.
- Over the table, click in the select field (next to the Assign Group button), and choose a group.*
- Click on Assign Group next to the select field.
* You can select any group you have previously created.