Your upload options
To upload your document, click on documents in the top right menu bar.
Here you will find the accepted text formats.
1. File Upload
- Click on File upload.
- Select the file you wish to upload from your computer.
- Confirm by clicking open.
Drag and Drop
You can drag your document from your desktop to the document area of your PlagScan interface.
- Click on your document and drag it into the designated field of your PlagScan interface by holding the left cursor key.
- Drop the document into the area by letting go of the cursor.
- Your document will be uploaded automatically.
If you mark multiple documents, you will be able to drop all of them into the interface.
2. Text Input
- Copy the text you want to analyze (CTRL + C).
- Click Text input.
- Enter a name for your document.
- Paste the text (CTRL + V).
- Confirm by clicking submit.
3. Web Import
Import text from a webpage or a cloud service like Google Drive, One Drive, or Dropbox.
- Click on Web import.
- Enter the web address of your text into the bar.
- Start uploading the text by clicking Add.
Begin Plagiarism Check
After you’ve uploaded your document with one of the options above, you can begin the plagiarism check.
Click Start Analysis in the same row in which your document is placed.
The duration of uploading the file depends on the file size and internet speed of your network.
You can turn off your computer after beginning the analysis. The plagiarism check continues and you will receive an email as soon as the analysis is completed.
How to Submit a Document
You have received a link or a code for your submission. Follow either the link or enter the code at your organization submission portal.
- Enter your first and your last name as well as the title of your document.
- Select the document you want to submit from your folder or use drag and drop to upload your file.
If your paper is stored online, click web import, enter the URL address or choose it from your cloud service.
- To receive an email confirmation about your submission, enter your email address at notification email. If you do not want to receive any emails, just uncheck the checkbox above.
If the submission creator (e.g. your teacher) has allowed it, you can also check a checkbox to receive your report per email.
- Click Submit file. The maximum of data import at once is set to 100 MB.