API Plug-InsDo you want to integrate PlagScan as plugin or API? PlagScan provides ready-to-use plugins for several content and Learning Management Systems (CMS/LMS). The API integrates our plagiarism checking technology easily into every application. If you want to install PlagScan on your own server, please read the following instructions to install PlagScan locally. Click here for more information and details.
Canvas Learning Management System (LMS)
PlagScan can be installed as an external app. Conveniently access PlagScan's plagiarism checking capabilities and other features while maintaining full control over all settings, filters, and the PlagScan interface.
- SSL-Codification: Click here for more information about privacy and data security.
- Easy installation.
- No additional fees required. Read here for more information about PlagScan's user fees and pricing.
- Independent administration of documents. Includes filter, interactive plagiarism reports and more.
- Read here to find out more about the benefits of using PlagScan.
3. Getting Started
- Set up a PlagScan account and be sure to register as an organization.
- Receive your personal customer number in your order confirmation.
- Check your account for the API key.
- Click here and follow the instructions to install the PlagScan app in your Canvas.
Find more detailed instructions in the followings PDFs:
PlagScan for Canvas Plug-In Manual for Admins
PlagScan for Canvas Plug-In Manual for Users.
Please choose a category of use