Some reasons why you should use PlagScan:
Cheating in the classroom has been an issue for generations, whether it be in presentations, assignments or exams. Many students have copied the work of others at some point, either from the internet or classmates - and they will continue to do so. Until now, you as a teacher were unable to do anything about it.
PlagScan is the ideal tool to find plagiarism in your student's work and enabes you to confront them directly.
The benefits of PlagScan for teachers:
- Check all homework assignments, presentations and exams.
- Include previous papers in your database as you compare text from year to year.
- Stop "Copy&Paste"
- Unlimited number of teacher accounts and indefinite storage of documents and plagiarism reports.
- Use PlagScan for documents in any language.
- Especially when dealing with text in a foreign language, students tend to copy from Wikipedia.
- Get PlagScan reports in four different formats. Get a percentage or convenient highlights in the original document.
- Don't do the same work twice: Mark assignments and check plagiarism scan results at the same period.
- Be proactive and use the annoucement of a plagiarism check with your students as a deterrent to prevent plagiarism offences.
Quality assurance in education is our goal!
Please choose a category of use