PlagScan for Schools - Why?
Most teachers don't have the time to compare the papers of several students or check all of their written assignments manually for plagiarism.
PlagScan offers you the ability to systematically compare your documents with those in the Plagiarism Prevention Pool and billions of online sources. This helps you to easily determine whether your students have copied each other's work or illicitly used online sources for their papers.
How can PlagScan help you with this check?
- Direct indication of potential plagiarism.
- No software installation needed - fully functional in every browser.
- Check anywhere, anytime - in the office, at home or on the go.
- Manage your time effectively; the plagiarism check will keep running on our servers even if you close your browser window.
- No annoying updates - you are always automatically using the latest version.
- Upload and check all of your student's assignments in one Zip file.
To save you the laborious manual comparison of multiple papers with countless pages, PlagScan has developed "PlagScan Pro" - a software system designed specifically for schools.
How can your school benefit from using PlagScan Pro?
- Unlimited number of teacher accounts and indefinite storage of documents and plagiarism reports.
- Announce PlagScan checks as a preventive measure to counter plagiarism offences.
- Comparing documents within a school from year to year detects copying in the classroom and between peer groups.
- Clear-cut statistics indicate your teaching staff's remaining PlagPoints credit.
- Embed PlagScan in existing Content Management Systems via API.
- PlagScan runs silently in the background and users can directly see the results automatically.
Use "PlagScan Pro" at your convenience and get the results of the plagiarism check directly.
How PlagScan Pro works
As a registered organization and PlagScan customer, your school can optionally use the portal on our website to simplify the submission of documents.
- Your students simply hand in their work online using our submission portal.
- Just write the code that you recieve from us on the blackboard.
- Your students enter this code along with their names on www.plagscan.com to access a folder specfically created for their school or class.
- Following this, the process of comparing all the documents with each other and then with other sources starts.
- After the check has finished, you as the teacher receive your student's work along with the scan results.
- Additionally, you can create your logo for the plagiarism scan with PlagScan.
A flat fee for unlimited use, depending on your school size (plans). Alternatively, we are happy to tailor individual offers for bigger organizations in personal consultations.
For an obligation-free trial, we are also happy to offer you a limited amount of free PlagScan test credit to convince you of the quality of our services.
Phone: +49 221 75988994
Fax: +49 221 75988996
Be part of our joint archive
You might have noticed that some plagiarism cases don't only occur from sources within your organization. Sometimes, students also copy from "external" sources, such as homework portals. PlagScan can help to create a broad and digital archive, examining all potential plagiarism sources inside the archive and outside of it - the web. PlagScan already provides the most adequate technology, which is already used by numerous organizations to create a secure archive.
Thisarchive basically provides the comparison of all your students' work on a statewide or even national level. The goal is to compare future work with all previous works submitted in the archive before to eliminate all possible plagiarism.
Many academic institutions have been using PlagScan to investigate plagiarism manually. Due to copyright and security regulations, every institution and the students need to agree explicitly to participate in the archive, in order to make their documents accessible to other institutions.
Become part of the archive and utilize our technology to create a national archive, broaden the amount of sources that are scanned to check students' papers.
Please choose a category of use