Our Product "PlagScan"
Many people write for a living, and creating unique content is of utmost importance. This is why it is crucial that text, articles, product descriptions and press releases are unique and influence the reader. Scanning text for illicit and plagiarized content is imperative for clients who publish any form of text. The plagiarism scan offered by PlagScan presents a reliable method of commercially reusing text. PlagScan is intended for anyone who works with text professionally. The plagiarism scan with PlagScan offers a reliable method to commercially reuse text. PlagScan is intended for anyone who works with text professionally.
Benefits of PlagScan Pro
With the development of PlagScan Pro, we have set a new standard. Our software is easy to use and specially tailored to the needs of businesses. Businesses rely on being able to work with unique text, completely free of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- Potential plagiarism matches are highlighted directly in the document being checked.
- Plagscan enables a quick and reliable revision process.
- Plagiarism checks run on PlagScan's server, enabling you to close your browser while the detection process continues in the background.
- No updates or software installations are required.
- Your computer resources are not sapped.
- Unlimited storage - the document database enables you to process previously scanned documents at any time.
- PlagScan prevents double publishing.
- Unlimited number of users.
- Your PlagPoint credits are shown statistically.
- Make your account easily recognizable by uploading an individualized logo.
- Do you have documents that must remain in your data center? PlagScan-in-a-BOX is our unique solution for you.
Third parties, such as employers, can effectively manage the plagiarism scanning software. The software can work in the background of your content management system. Any user can view the scan results directly within your CMS quickly and easily.
"Plagiarism checking couldn't be easier, faster or more affordable."
- Sandra Kerzmann, a freelance author and copywriter.
Please choose a category of use