API Plug-InsDo you want to integrate PlagScan as plugin or API? PlagScan provides ready-to-use plugins for several content and Learning Management Systems (CMS/LMS). The API integrates our plagiarism checking technology easily into every application. If you want to install PlagScan on your own server, please read the following instructions to install PlagScan locally. Click here for more information and details.
Moodle 2.x and 3.x Plug-In
PlagScan's Plug-In for Moodle users enables a complete integration of PlagScan into Moodle versions 2 and later. Installation is efficient and easy. Read here for more information on how to install the PlagScan Plug-In for Moodle.
- SSL-Codification: Click here for more information about privacy and data security.
- PlagScan integrates easily into your existing workflow.
- No additional fees required Read here for more information about PlagScan's user fees and pricing.
- Read here to find out more about the benefits of using PlagScan.
3. Getting Started
- Set up a PlagScan account and be sure to register as an organization.
- Check your account for the API key.
- Install the Plug-In or Moodle and enter in your login credentials. That's it, you're done.
Find more detailed instructions in the followings PDFs:
PlagScan for Moodle Plug-In Manual for Admins
PlagScan for Moodle Plug-In Manual for Users.
Please choose a category of use