Leaving comments gives you the opportunity to collaborate inside the report with students or peers. You can also respond to comments after reading them.
- Select the text you want to comment on.
- When the text is selected click on the speech bubble in order to add a comment. You will see a little window on the right side.
- Write the comment. The document owner will be able to reply to it.
Edit, close or delete the comment - on the top right corner of the comment window.
- Click inside the comment line to edit it.
- Click on the “x” to close the window.
Note: After closing the comment, it will appear as a speech bubble on the right side of the text. By clicking on it, you will be able to see the comment again.
Click on the trash can to delete the comment.
See previous comments
You will have the possibility to view others’ comments:
- As a sidebar by clicking on the comments button: A comment history appears on the right side next to the text. This way, you can read all previous comments on the report.
- By clicking on the comment icon inside the text: You can view one comment at a time. This comment corresponds to the highlighted match. The user can drag and drop the dialog box into the report interface.
Note: Click on the trash can icon to delete all comments for the same passage.