Here are some instructions on how to register and login. Please note that the registration processes for organizations and for individual users are different.
- Go to Registration for single users.
- Enter your email address and a password.
- Confirm your registration by clicking the Sign up button.
Registration with existing accounts
Alternatively, you can also register with your Google, Yahoo, Microsoft or Facebook account.
- Choose your provider’s symbol.
- Log in with your account information. You will be redirected to PlagScan’s website and are automatically logged in.
Please remember to access your PlagScan account with your provider’s account in the future.
Activation of your test credit
As a new user, you receive a free test credit which is equivalent to 2,000 words. Follow the steps below to receive your credit:
- Check your inbox: After your registration, you will receive a welcome email from us.
- Open the email: You will find a link to activate your free test credit.
- After clicking the link, you will receive your free test credit
Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t find an email from us.
Exclusively for organizations
To find out whether PlagScan fits your requirements, we invite you to try our service for free. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and upon verification of your credentials, we will happily grant you an extensive test credit.
For online product presentations also feel free to contact email@example.com.
The login process is the same for both organizations and individual users. Here is how you login:
- Go to the PlagScan login page.
- Enter the username or email address you used to register.
- Enter your password into the text box underneath.
These topics might be of interest to you: