- Click on Add Users.
- Check the box to use the user’s email address as username, if you wish to do so. This is enabled by default.*
- Complete the text fields regarding to your new user/s.
- Click Add User to confirm your request.
* If you uncheck this box, you can enter individual usernames.
An email with access information to the newly added user/s will be send to its E-mail by default, just uncheck the checkbox that states to do so if you don't want that.
Import User Data
- Click on Import User Data from File.
- Click on Select to upload a file with our user list*. We accept the following files: csv, xls, xlsx, ods.
- Click on Upload.
- Synchronize the rows Email, First Name, Last Name and E-Mail.
- If you want to ignore the first row of your table, just click the checkbox that indicates the first row is including titles. The remaining rows won’t be affected by the checkbox and will be treated normally during the data import.
- Click OK.
- Confirm the user data import by clicking Add Users.
In your file, first and last name have to be in seperate columns.
- Enter the user’s name or email address in the top right textbox.
- Confirm the search by clicking the Search button.
- Click on Filter off if you want the complete table to be displayed again.
- Click the checkbox next to the username you wish to be deleted.
- The checkmark indicates the selection of the user.
- Click Delete.
If you want to delete multiple users, you can check multiple boxes at the same time and delete all of them simultaneously.
You can find all user data in the user list, including your own.
- Lists the names of all users.
- You can decide whether a user has limited or unlimited PlagPoints.*
- PP Limit:
- Lists the amount of PlagPoints a user can spend.
- The amount of PlagPoints a user has used up.
- Hover your cursor above the icon to see a user’s email address.
- Shows the user’s Subdivision.
* If the mode is 'unlimited', this column doesn’t display anything.
Click the column headers to sort by columns.
You can set default settings that are mandatory for all users when added. You can learn more about the settings in our manual or video How to customize Settings for the Plagiarism Check.
If you click on the button configure user settings you can set a default organization configuration for your users and groups. The modifications of this configuration may influence the configuration of the groups and users in your organization. You decide which options are available to the groups or users in each setting. You can reset the changed options by clicking on the reset button.
Choose one of the following setting rights:
- To hide settings: the user cannot see them.
- To only be visible: the user cannot change but see them.
- To make the setting editable.
- To apply options to existing and new users: all users will get the same setting and will not be able to change it anymore.
Each setting has several options. If you want to enforce them, just check the box: Apply to existing and new users. The settings will only be visible to users: they cannot change them.
We will use the setting Languages as an example to demonstrate how this works. First, you have the possibility to choose one of the following options: English, German, Spanish, French. When you enforce one of the languages, then all (existing and new) users will have this language set and will not be able to change it. The setting Languages will therefore only be visible to users.
Set limited PlagPoint Usage
- Click on the module of a selected user.
- Select unlimited if the user should receive unlimited PlagPoint usage.
- Select limited if you want to limit the user’s PlagPoint usage.
- Enter the PlagPoint limit in the column Limit.
Your balance is indicated in PlagPoints. One Plagpoint is equivalent to 100 words.