- Click on Group in the left menu.
- Click on Add Group.
- Enter a name for your group.
- Select a user to become admin of the group.*
- Optionally select from the drop down menu under "Copy settings from (optional)" a suitable template.
- Confirm your selection.
*PlagScan automatically suggests users from your user list.
Overview of Groups
This list will provide you with an overview of all groups created for your organization.
- Group Name:
- Name of the Group.
- Group Admin:
- The administrator’s username or first and last name.
- Number of Users:
- The number of users assigned to this subdivision.
- PP Used:
- The number of PlagPoints used by the group.
- Select the group you want to edit.
- Make the desired name/administrative changes to the group. Only previously created users can be chosen as admins of a group, and they can only be admins for one group each. As the administrator of the organization, you cannot simultaneously be a group administrator.
- Change the settings allowed by the organization. Bear in mind that this configuration is influenced by the options selected at the organizational level. The group-administrator can reset the changed options to the organization’s default by clicking on the reset button.
- Confirm changes by clicking the blue Change Group button.
- Select the group you want to delete.
- Press the red Delete button.
- Confirm the deletion.
Assign User to group
As an administrator, you are able to assign users to subdivisions.
- Go to Users in the left-hand menu.
- Select the users by clicking on their usernames or the checkbox to their left.
- Click in the select field (next to the Assign Group button) over the table, and choose a group.*
- Click on Assign Group next to the select field.
* You can select any group you have previously created.